The Bible est The Word of God inspired by God, infallible and all sufficient.
God, The Father
- The is only one God: infinite, eternal, all-powerful and perfect. One God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God The Father is The Creator of heaven and earth. He is the only Sovereign. He gave His Son Jesus-Christ for our redemption.
Jesus-Christ is the Son of God, born from Virgin Mary and conceived by The Holy Spirit. He became a man without ceasing being God. Jesus-Christ accomplished our redemption by dying on the cross. He conquered the grave by rising from the deads..
The Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit convinces men to repent of their sins and to confess Jesus-Christ as Lord. The Holy Spirit leads believers to the union with Jesus-Christ. He makes them born again and help them to dwell in regeneration.
Man was created at the image of God. However, humanity fell and inherited a sinful nature. Man is completely depraved. He cannot save himself of his state.
- Salvation is a gift that God gives to man by grace through a personal faith in Jesus-Christ.
- The redeemed have assurance of their salvation and are kept by God power.
- The Holy Spirit equips believers to witness and serve. The Holy Spirit wants to fill every believer and give them his supernatural gifts.
The Church is formed by born again people who authentically follow Jesus-Christ. They live the Gospel in a personal level. Redeemed men and women are added to a local church in which they live the teaching of Jesus, the brotherhood, the Holy Communion and where they pray together.
Baptism is for people who received Salvation. The believer is immersed in water in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit as a symbol of rebirth.
During the Holy Communion, we remember and proclaim the death of Christ. We mean our union with the other members of the body of Christ.
The second coming of Jesus-Christ
At the end of time, Jesus-Christ will come back in glory. Those who are not in Christ will definitely be separated of God presence, in an eternal suffering. The righteous, in their glorious body, will live and reign forever with Christ.
And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church
Ephesians (1:22 NIV)